Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Love Letter to xooro

Hey I found the love of my life, last month when I was down visiting Southern California, and experienced my first Xooro.

I just can't stop thinking about them. I considered moving to Santa Monica, just so I could be near them! I found your website, and this has given me hope.

I was hoping to place an on-line order and have them shipped to me, Fed-X or UPS. Would this be possible if I ordered a dozen or two? Of course, I would be willing to pay for shipping.

Please say yes, cause just like love, I can't live without them and I just gotta have 'em!

I could have the items delivered to my work:

XXXXXXXXXX
3871 XXXXXXXXXXXX
Suite XXX
Salem, OR XXXXXX

Or my home address:

XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Salem, OR XXXXXXX

I am confident, once I have had an opportunity to share the Xooro's with my associates there will be a lot more orders placed on-line.

Please, please consider allowing me the opportunity to order your delicious fritters, and have them shipped to me.


Sincerely,



Joe